An update on things.
As of last Friday, some changes have been made to TwoScore regarding the staff, and the servers. Hopefully the updates for the servers will come as a welcomed change and will be enjoyed by the community.
1) There have been several promotions to the staff team. These being Nay, Infaredz, Hazard and Wimoweh to Trial admin, and Gavin from Autoglass. Congratulations!
2) We have lost a few of our admins; Ninja Viking, Slicer945, Sonicburst, The_Dude. These admins have been here from the start and were incredibly loyal and have done a lot for the servers. I (and a lot of others) wish them good luck in the future.
3) On TTT, new damage logs have been implemented. This is because it shows the admins in a lot more detail allowing us to solve cases of RDM and such quicker. It also shows us the bullet log which again means cases are solved quicker. This also adds a way to report RDM's that admins will see at the end of every round. You can do this by typing !report when you die and write a detailed report which will be submitted to the admins immediately.
4) Since Friday, myself and Nyrud have been playing tirelessly through the bhop maps to decide a fair amount of coins given upon completion of certain maps. This will hopefully be sorted out soon and a fair amount of coins will be given. This will make Bhop a lot more fun and rewarding for players.
5) All the map records on bhop has been reset aswell. Come on and try get a wr
Thanks for reading. -Moose.
Muffin is cool.